Sunday 12 September 2010

Beauty Junkie

I've recently come to the realisation that I am a Beauty Junkie. I've always liked make up and I have no staying power when it comes to mascara and such like and change it every time I need a new one... Same with foundation. I've tried expensive ones and cheap ones and found none to my liking. However recently I seem to have settled down and am trying brand loyalty.

I have also realised that since I started to read beauty blogs, I have to have the must have products. I read a good review about Models Own nail varnish - I had to have it, the most coveted Barry M nail varnish in Mushroom, yes please. Matte top coat? I'll take one!

I have to say, I haven't been disappointed in what I have gathered recently. I've also bought a new foundation and on first impressions, it's amazing. Max Factor colour match foundation - amazing! Goes on like a dream and just stays there!

My beauty kit is going to consist from now on of:

Moisturiser - Johnsons when it is on offer, boots essentials when not.
Foundation - Max Factor Colour Match in Natural
Primer - No7 for correcting sallow skin atm.
Powder - Naturel Collection pressed or loose in warm translucent.
Blusher - Barry M (still experimenting here though)
Eyes - Variable.
Mascara - Max Factor False Lash Effect

No7 cleanser to remove with separate eye make up remover, sudocrem over night.

Nails will be variable also.

I wonder if this will stop me coveting so many things?!

No comments: